Online Training Center Faculty Renewal Course
This is an ONLINE course. Please see live courses if you prefer to take this course in person. This course is for Instructors who would like to mentor new Instructors and also have the responsibility of teaching Instructor courses and renew existing Instructors. (Note this course does not renew your instructor status.)
To register, you must:
- Be current Training Center Faculty in good standing, aligned with with the INHS Health Training Community Training Center
- Current instructor aligned with the INHS training center.
- Have taught at least 2 instructor courses
- Be willing to volunteer their time to monitor a new Instructor if asked by Training Center Coordinator.
- Be a mentor to any instructor you teach.
We will cover all Training Center Administration.
*All INHS is completely Tobacco/smoke-free, both indoors and outdoors-for all employees, customers and patients. This includes our parking areas and the vehicles parked there. This covers all tobacco products including e-cigs and chewing tobacco, and extends to everyone - patients, visitors, employees, students and vendors.
|BLS Instructor Candidate Workbook||BLS Instructor Essen...pdf|
|PALS Instructor Candidate Workbook||2017 PALS Instructor...pdf|
|ACLS Instructor Candidate Workbook||2017 ACLS Instructor...pdf|
|BLS Faculty Workbook||BLS Faculty Guide 7-...pdf|
|PALS Faculty Guide||2017 PALS Instructor...pdf|
|ACLS Faculty Guide||2017 ACLS instructor...pdf|
|Offering Begins||Sessions||Region - Location||Price|
|11/2/2018 9:00:00 AM||