Online BLS and Heartsaver Instructor Renewal
This course will prepare individuals to teach Basic Life Support and Heartsaver CPR using American Heart Association Guidelines.
You will participate over webinar but this is a live course, meaning you must be available at the time you select (PST). There will be a Zoom link in your confirmation email. Make sure you can access it prior to your course date.
In order to take this course:
- You must be a current Instructor aligned with the INHS AHA Training Center
- You must have a current BLS or Heartsaver provider card (**see below if you do not have a current card) - proof of a copy will be required.
There is an additional Training Center Alignment Fee of $30 and the cost of the instructor card is $10. These fees are paid after all of your instructor paperwork is complete and submitted to the ctc.inhs.org website. Instructor certification and your alignment fee are both valid for 2 years.
**If you do not have a current BLS or Heartsaver Provider card, you must do one of 3 options:
- Obtain a provider card prior to the online class date you choose
- Take an in-person Instructor Renewal or Initial course
- Be monitored teaching a provider course by INHS Training Center Faculty
Call 509-242-4264 if you have any questions.
|Basic Life Support Student Manual||20.00|
|Heartsaver First Aid CPR & AED Student Manual||8.00|
|Basic Life Support Instructor Manual||47.00|
|Heartsaver First Aid CPR & AED Instructor Manual||62.00|
|BLS Instructor Candidate Workbook||BLS Instructor Essen...pdf|
|BLS Faculty Workbook||BLS Faculty Guide 7-...pdf|
|AHA Instructor Renewal Packet||Instructor Renewal P...pdf|
|Zoom Direction- BLS Instructor Renewal||BLS Online Instructo...pdf|