Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS) Online Renewal with Skills Check
PALS online is a self-paced instructional program that uses eSimulation technology to allow students to assess and treat patients in virtual healthcare settings. In this environment, students apply their knowledge to real-time decision making and skills development. Debriefings and coaching are provided immediately after each simulation to facilitate learning. After completing the cognitive portion of the course, students
practice and test their skills with an AHA Instructor. Upon successful completion of the cognitive and skills tests, students receive a course completion card. Available to providers at their convenience anytime, anywhere
Advantages of an online program:
- Improve PALS skills by receiving instant, objective feedback and evaluation through intelligent debriefing that reviews the student’s patient interventions and provides suggestions for improvement
- Maintain a high level of professional competency and standardization
- Save time by completing the certification process faster
- Up to 12 hours CME/CE/CEH credit upon successful completion of Part 1 cognitive portion
- Engaging interactive content
- Self-paced instruction to accommodate different learning styles
- Access the patient scenarios and AHA text material for up to 2 years
This course requires that the online portion be done prior to your skills check. Please allow a minium of 48 hours for you to complete the online portion. Keys for the online portion of the course will be e-mailed out to participants to the e-mail provided upon registration. Online access is not automatically provided. Registrations are processed Mon-Fri 8am-3pm. Purchases over the weekend or holiday will be processed the next business day.
You must bring your certificate to class to do your skills check and receive your card.
*All INHS is completely Tobacco/smoke-free, both indoors and outdoors-for all employees, customers and patients. This includes our parking areas and the vehicles parked there. This covers all tobacco products including e-cigs and chewing tobacco, and extends to everyone - patients, visitors, employees, students and vendors.
|PALS Renewal Online Key||120.00|
|PALS Provider Manual||55.00|
|Basic Life Support Online Key||35.00|
|Offering Begins||Sessions||Region - Location||Price|
|12/18/2019 4:00:00 PM||
Spokane - INHS Community Wellness Center