Heartsaver Instructor - Initial
This Instructor Inital Course will prepare individuals to teach Heartsaver CPR using the American Heart Association Guidelines Follwing this course you will be able to teach students how to:
- Provide first aid, cardiopulmanary resuscitation (CPR), and automated external defibrillator (AED) us in a safe, timely, and effective manner.
- Teach students cognitive and psychomoter objectives.
- You must hold a current AHA Heartsaver card
- Successfully complete the AHA Heartsaver Essentials Online course (this is a required material during the registration of this course).
- Submit a Letter of Recommendation from a prior instructor or employer
- Obtain a copy of the current 2015 HS Instructor Manual (this can be added to your shopping cart during the registration of this course).
Instructor Certifications are valid for 2 years. There is an additional Training Center alignment Fee of $40.00 (fee includes your instructor card). This fee is paid after you are monitored teaching your first class and all of your instructor paperwork is completed and uploaded to the ctc.inhs.org website.
*All INSH is completely Tabacco/smoke-free, both indoors and outdoors-for all employees and customers and patients. This includes our parking areas and the vehicles parked there. This covers all tabacco products including e-cigs and chewing tobacco, and extends to everyone-patiensts, visitors, employees, students and vendors.
|Heartsaver First Aid CPR & AED Instructor Manual||65.00|
|Heartsaver Instructor Essentials||35.00|