Online Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS) Instructor - Renewal
This course will prepare individuals to teach PALS using American Heart Association Guidelines.
You will participate over webinar but this is a live course, meaning you must be available at the time you select (PST). There will be a Zoom link in your confirmation email. Make sure you can access it prior to your course date.
In order to take this course:
- You must be a current Instructor aligned with the INHS AHA Training Center
- You must have a current PALS Provider card (**see below if you do not have a current card) - proof of a copy will be required.
There is an additional Training Center Alignment Fee of $30 and the cost of the instructor card is $10. These fees are paid after all of your instructor paperwork is complete and submitted to the ctc.inhs.org website. Instructor certification and your alignment fee are both valid for 2 years.
**If you do not have a current PALS Provider card, you must do one of 3 options:
- Obtain a provider card prior to the online class date you choose
- Take an in-person Instructor Renewal or Initial course
- Be monitored teaching a Provider course by INHS Training Center Faculty
Call 509-242-4264 if you have any questions.
|PALS Instructor Manual||60.00|
|PALS Instructor Candidate Workbook||2017 PALS Instructor...pdf|
|PALS Faculty Guide||2017 PALS Instructor...pdf|
|AHA Instructor Renewal Packet||Instructor Renewal P...pdf|
|Zoom Directions - PALS Instructor Renewal||PALS Online Instruct...pdf|