ACLS EP- Experienced Provider
You must have a current ACLS certification card to register for this course.
ACLS for Experienced Providers goes beyond the core ACLS training by offering critical thinking opportunities for those advanced, experienced, healthcare professionals who use ACLS on a regular basis. The goal of ACLS EP is to improve outcomes in complex cardiovascular, respiratory and other (e.g., metabolic, toxicologic) emergencies by expanding on core ACLS guidelines and encouraging critical thinking and decision-making strategies.
- Applying the expanded systematic approach (ACLS-EP Survey) to patient assessment, evaluation and management
- Cardiovascular Emergencies
- Cerebrovascular Emergencies
- Respiratory and Metabolic Emergencies
- Post-Cardiac Arrest Care
- Clinical Pharmacology and Toxicology Emergencies
- High-Quality CPR
- Effective communication within a resuscitation team and recognition of the impact of team dynamics on overall team performance
This course is for seasoned healthcare providers who are proficient in performing BLS and ACLS skills, reading and interpreting ECGs, and understanding ACLS pharmacology, those who regularly lead or participate in emergency assessment and treatment of prearrest, arrest or postarrest patients.
|Offering Begins||Sessions||Region - Location||Price|
|6/3/2020 9:00:00 AM||
Spokane - INHS Health Training Facility