Living Well with Chronic Conditions
This free, virtual six-week workshop is meant for those who want to take control of their chronic condition.
- Techniques to deal with problems such as frustration, fatigue, pain and isolation
- Appropriate exercise for maintaining and improving strength, flexibility, and endurance
- Appropriate use of medications
- Communicating effectively with family, friends, and health professionals
- Decision making
- How to evaluate new treatments
All classes are held online via Zoom. A link will be emailed to you before the first class date. This virtual course is live and interactive. You will need to use a device that has camera and microphone capabilities to participate in the activities. Although you can use a mobile device, we strongly encourage you to use a computer.
|Offering Begins||Sessions||Region - Location||Price|
|11/9/2021 9:00:00 AM||