Basic Life Support (BLS) and Heartsaver Instructor- Initial
This course will prepare individuals to teach Basic Life Support using American Heart Association Guidelines. Following this course, you will be able to teach students BLS and/or Heartsaver courses including First Aid. If you want to teach Hearsaver courses only, please call 509-242-4264 to register so that we can get you the correct AHA Instructor Essentials Online Course.
Pre-requisites for BLS Instructors are (BLS Instructors can teach both BLS and Heartsaver Courses):
- You must hold a current AHA BLS Provider card.
- Successfully complete the AHA BLS Essentials Online course (this is a required material during the registration of this course).
- Obtain a copy of the current 2015 BLS Instructor Manual (this can be added to your shopping cart during the registration of this course). If you are teaching both Heartsaver and BLS, you will need both instructor manuals.
Pre-requisites for Heartsaver Only Instructors are (Heartsaver Instructors cannot teach BLS):
- You must hold a current AHA Heartsaver First Aid, CPR and AED Provider card.
- Successfully complete the AHA Heartsaver Essentials Online course (you must call our office to register so we can make this change in your cart).
- Obtain a copy of the current 2015 Heartsaver Instructor Manual (this can be added to your shopping cart during the registration of this course).
Instructor Certification is valid for 2 years. There is an additional Training Center Alignment Fee of $30 and an instructor card fee of $10. This fee is paid after you are monitored teaching your first class and all of your instructor paperwork is complete and submitted to the ctc.inhs.org website.
|BLS Instructor Essentials Key||36.00|
|Basic Life Support Instructor Manual||47.00|
|Heartsaver First Aid CPR & AED Instructor Manual||62.00|
|Heartsaver Instructor Essentials||36.00|
|BLS Instructor Candidate Workbook||BLS Instructor Essen...pdf|
|BLS Faculty Workbook||BLS Faculty Guide 7-...pdf|
|AHA Instructor Initial Packet||Instructor Initial P...pdf|
|Offering Begins||Sessions||Region - Location||Price|
|9/3/2020 9:00:00 AM||
Spokane - INHS Community Wellness Center