Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS) - Renewal
This is for students who have a current American Heart Association PALS certification card and wish to renew their skills. Since this is a renewal course, it is fast-paced and you should be confident in your PALS skills. You must have a current AHA PALS provider card to take the Renewal course.
You can renew your BLS Card for an additional $20 (optional in the materials section)
You should prepare for the course by doing the following:
- Complete the precourse preparation checklist that came with your PALS Provider Manual. Bring the checklist with you to the course.
- Review the course agenda.
- Review the learning station competency checklist located in your PALS Provider Manual.
- Understand the PALS algorithms and flowcharts for the case scenarios in the PALS Provider Manual.
- Complete the PALS Precourse Self-Assessment on PALS ECG rhythm identification, pharmacology, and practical applications. Please print your scores for the Pre-course Self- Assessment and bring them with you to class.
The 2020 PALS Provider Manual is mandatory for this course and can be used on the written exam. Please make sure to bring a book to class with you. If you purchase a book through us, it will be mailed to the shipping address provided on your registration. Shipping fees are included in the cost. You do not have to purchase a book through us, but you must have a copy with the current 2020 guidelines that you can use during and after the course. If you do not bring a book with you to class, you will be asked to purchase one.
|ECC Spiral Handbook||35.00|
|BLS Recognition (You MUST have a current BLS card)||20.00|
|2020 PALS Provider Manual + shipping (REQUIRED)||60.00|
|PALS Renewal Agenda||PALS Renewal Course ...pdf|
|PALS Student Letter||2020 PALS Student Le...pdf|